Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Giving the Perfect Gift

I am not sure about you but I often find it hard to choose gifts for people. I don't know if it is a guy thing or if I am just lazy. Either way, I often find it a difficult task. Please don't get me wrong, I enjoy giving gifts and it makes me happy when the person receiving the gift likes what I gave them. I just sometimes find it hard.

There are many options to assist with this process such as asking another friend to help you pick out the gift or simply giving a card with cash in it. Both of these options work but for me they just don't seem to have the personal touch that I want to present.

I have just recently been introduced to another option. It is similar to a giving gift card except there are a select number of gifts to choose from so both me and the receiver know what the gift is that I gave them. There is still that personal connection of giving that specific gift and there is also a level of selection for the receiver so that they can choose what they want.

It really is simple. Why don't you go to my webpage to check it out.

http://jjanes.ordermygift.com/

No comments: